Today I made my first more complex 3D-Print with ABS plastic.
I decided to print another Star Wars character to test the actual capabilities of the printer and the plastic filament I ordered.
Being able to embed non-standard fonts in websites is a huge step forward for the web. I’ve been using Typekit for a while and wanted to share my experiences with the service.
I recently got a BeagleBone and wanted to share some of my experiences with it as well as document some obstacles along the way. My first topic is the installation of the latest Angstrom version on the BeagleBone and connecting via Terminal.
19. October, 2011
16. October, 2011
10. October, 2011
3d printing adobe apps AR Arduino as3 beaglebone design fh film flash flv Fritzing link collection making mobile osx php Physical Computing sound technology tinkering tools typography web
Copyright © 2013 TOXIN LABS
Based on Origin